22 Jan Vacancy – Strategic Marketing & Communications Manager – NTVIS
NTVIS a newly formed private-public collaboration between Thebe, Amadeus IT, South Africa’s Tourism Industry and the National Department of Tourism, are looking to hire a Strategic Marketing & Communications Manager.
The position is based in Bryanston, Johannesburg. The salary for this position is competitive, depending on relevant experience.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and effective marketing & communication strategy;
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share;
- Conduct market research, and analyse trends;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing services through research/surveys;
- Manage all media relations including publicity for the company;
- Develop, implement and maintain company brand and marketing strategy;
- Manage company corporate and internal events;
- Coordinate input, formatting and procurement of editorial content and advertisements in industry magazines;
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships;
Qualifications and Level of experience
- Marketing / Public Relations or Communication Degree essential;
- 7-10 years of strategic marketing and communications experience is essential;
- 2 -5 years’ experience in the travel and tourism industry is preferable;
- Proofreading and press releases writing experience essential;
- MS Word, Excel, Power-Point Advanced level;
Qualifying candidates should email a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing and Communications Manager. Closing date for applications is 25 January 2019.
The company is committed to diversity in the workplace and to meeting the requirements of its Employment Equity Plan.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.