23 Jan Vacancy: CEO – Club Travel Corporate
CLUB TRAVEL CORPORATE is a LEVEL 1 BBBEE company owned by the Thebe Tourism Group. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel company which services government and the corporate market in the processing of all their travel requirements, whilst adhering to a high level of service and ethics. We are highly regarded as a credible and sought-after travel service provider in the market and boast a prominent client base. We are poised for exceptional growth and require a strong CEO to lead us forward.
DUTIES: Manage the overall operations, including industry-related technology, product development, marketing, communications, and execution of approved strategy. Develop and approve strategies to meet investor, consumer, and employee needs. Communicate with stakeholders inside and outside the company to discover what technology, policies, products, and marketing strategies will help Club Corporate move forward. Make material decisions that affect the company’s direction and the well-being, motivation and personal growth of our employees.
- Understand and embrace technology from an operational and customer perspective.
- Understand various customer profiles and be able to adapt business models to capture and retain these customers profitably.
- Identify an effective sales strategy and be able to guide and motivate the team to success.
- Need to be highly networked.
- Must have a deep understanding of managing costs effectively whilst driving revenue through the sales strategy.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: MBA or Equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Travel, Tourism, Hospitality or related industries will be an advantage. It will be an advantage to understand the process of tendering for new business.
REFERENCES: Must have recent contactable references and clear credit and criminal record.
LOCATION: Position is based in Johannesburg
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 February 2019
Qualifying candidates must send their CV and motivation to Charmaine van Niekerk, HR Director, at email@example.com.