29 Apr HR IGNITE: WE ARE HIRING!
HR Ignite is looking to appoint a professional Human Resource Consultant with impeccable integrity to provide leadership, guidance and support services to our Key Client!
The position will be based at our client’s Premises near Skukuza, Mpumalanga.
Summary of duties for this role:
- The HRC will provide progressive people support and internal business partnering and consulting within the organisation focusing on achieving business objectives by leveraging the Human Resource agenda
- Provide hands-on management of the HR requirements within the organisation to ensure the effectiveness of HR service delivery
- To implement HR initiatives, policies, practices and procedures in alignment with business and legislative requirements
- Consult with management to create a comprehensive people plan in order to influence change and drive organisational values
- Keep abreast of changes affecting local HR practices within the industry
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant 3-year degree (e.g Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- A postgraduate qualification will be advantageous
- As this is a new venture, that will quickly hire up to 160 people to run operations in the hospitality industry, we would require experience in bulk recruitment as well as the hospitality sector
- At least 4-5 years’ applicable experience as an HR Generalist, of which 1 year should be in a Senior Consulting role
Qualifying candidates should email a comprehensive CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Human Resource Business Partner. Closing date for applications is 3 May 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.